Wednesday, March 28, 2012

boys boys boys

well im just laying in bed thinking , as usual , but right now im thinking about the male species. what is it like to be a guy? is it easier or harder than being a girl? do guys have drama like girls do? Idk im weird when it comes to this 'thinking' stuff. ugh I wish I had a boyfriend , ive never had one and I'd like to know how it feels to have that one special person there for you and whatever.. I'd also looove to hold hands with, kiss, hug, cuddle with and laugh with a speecial boy. yenno?

BOYFRIEND APPLICATION

must be: tall , with preferrably green eyes , strong , cute , funny , smart , respectful , caring , trustworthy , etc.
must enjoy: cuddling , hand holding , kissing , hugging , laughing , crying , talking , walking , etc.
must be between the ages of: 15 and 17
must live in the saskatchewean, manitoba, ontario region in canada, or up for a long distance relationship
contact me on my tumblr if you fit this criteria

No comments:

Post a Comment